We provide a full range of services in relation to disputes from Landlord and Tenant to actions between buyers and sellers and other related matters. We also deal with all aspects of building contracts and disputes.
Often speed of response can be critical in property matters but this must also be balanced by attention to detail and a pragmatic understanding of which points are important to you. We have the experience and expertise necessary to guide clients through problems effectively and therefore to enable them to make informed business decisions with confidence.
Work areas include:
- Planning law including public enquiries
- Property finance
- Auction sales and purchases
- Renewal and termination of leases under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 Part II
- Leasehold enfranchisement (purchasing your freehold) and lease extensions
- Applications to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal
- Acting for lenders where property is used as security for a loan
- Housing disrepair
Please contact us to take advantage of our free initial consultation