We live in an age where the rights of employees and the duties of employers continue to become more and more complex, often reflecting social trends and legislation from the E.U.
Increasing awareness by employees of those rights has resulted in a significant rise in claims by employees against their employers.
We provide legal advice relating to a variety of employment law issues affecting both employers and employees.
We are able to fully advise employers on the following issues (non-exhaustive list):
- Drafting Contracts of employment
- Changing terms
- Employee entitlements in relation to sick pay, holiday and leave
- Drafting policies i.e. equal opportunity etc
- Compromise agreements
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Health and Safety issues
We will assist you in defending claims in the Employment Tribunals, as well as organize representation for you. We are also able to organize conciliation with your employee in order to promote settlement.
We are able to fully advise employees on the following issues (non-exhaustive list):
- Terms and conditions of contracts of employment
- Changes to terms
- Wrongful Dismissal
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Issues relating to holiday, pay and sickness
- Discrimination on the basis of race, sex, age and disability
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Employers duties
- Employees duties
- Working Time Regulations
- Health and safety
We will assist you in bringing a claim against your employer in the Employment Tribunals, as well as organize representation for you. We are also able to organize conciliation with your employer in order to promote settlement.
Immigration and Asylum
- Visa Applications
- Work Permits
- Working Holidaymaker Scheme
- Representation and Appeal to Asylum and Immigration Tribunals
- Immigration/Residents Card Applications to U K Border Agency
Please contact us for a free initial telephone consultation in order to briefly assess your matter.